me working in kuwait ministry of health as technician, now i finished 8 years but if I resigned now they said I won't eligible to get service because my certificate not finished higher education. Is any law is there that they will give serivice for our certifcate or our service to the ministry. so kindly advise me what to do get service money when I resigned from here.when I joined here  in our appoint letter they mention within 3 months of our joining they should do all formalities including higher education and all then  only job will be confirmed. same job I got all the facility and service in india.
 Views: 1732
Answers (0)

Your Answer

You must login to answer.